Canes v NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Field goal ain't look so bad now huh
I'm eating some crow this morning. The way the defense was playing, I thought it was a horrible call at the time. I'm glad it worked out. Also, I'm trying to determine if I'm hungover or still drunk. **** 8:30 am soccer game for the kid is rough.

Bc we played awful. You can say what you want after the fact but I know during that it wasn’t deserved.
Why? Held them to 120 yards in 2nd half and 6 yards in 4th q. Offense scored at will. Dont deserve it???? Gtfoh

Advertisement
Bc we played awful. You can say what you want after the fact but I know during that it wasn’t deserved.

No one side of the ball played awful for most of the game then stepped it up late. The other side played it's best game of the season.

Quick question. Did Clemson deserve to beat Boston College after playing awful?

I’m being real. If you have been defending baker because of how games turn out or some random stats, everything you see right now has been happening all year. The only reason we haven’t lost is because the other team ***** up. Guys have been riding wide open all year and we get bailed out. This is what happens when you don’t get bailed out
Add in, “Thank God for King!!!!”

No one side of the ball played awful for most of the game then stepped it up late. The other side played it's best game of the season.

Quick question. Did Clemson deserve to beat Boston College after playing awful?
Comparing us to Clemson isn’t gonna work on me. Unfortunately for you I’m not one of those idiots who thinks Manny is Dabo bc he’s sucked in his first two years. You’re also forgetting Clemson had its backup QB in. Last night we were playing a backup

Comparing us to Clemson isn’t gonna work on me. Unfortunately for you I’m not one of those idiots who thinks Manny is Dabo bc he’s sucked in his first two years. You’re also forgetting Clemson had its backup QB in. Last night we were playing a backup

It has nothing to do with the coaches. In consecutive weeks a superior ACC team got bullied and trailed at half time.

Both teams dominated late for the win.

What's the difference?

And as far as backup QBs go, Clemson gave up 28 points in the first half. That has nothing to do with the Lawrence being out.

Advertisement
So how are we lucky? Undeserving?

Advertisement
First point valid, second point conjecture.

Conjecture? My eyes tell me everything. We haven’t played a good team yet outside of Clemson.

UAB 4-3 is a solid G5 team. First game of this crazy year I’ll give a small exception for that
Louisville 2-5
FSU 2-4
Pitt 3-4 backup QB
UVA 2-4
NC State 4-3 backup QB

17-23 opponent record outside of Clemson. These guys aren’t playing NFL teams every week either.

You said the Acc is not any good this year. Not , we have not played any body this year. Words matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back