Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oh, I expect the bulk of the 2021 class to transfer, and the 2022 class to evaporate. Manny to be gone after the FSU game.
Oh well.. with transfers a the new college football world not worried about finding players

Zion Nelson sucks
Mallory sucks
King sucks I told yall
Flagg sucks

Lmaoooooo they will lose another 5 games

Advertisement
I never thought I would say this but Manny is worse than Randy "Radio" Shannon. Absolutely THE WORST Corch we have hired since Lou Saban

Advertisement
Blake James should be fired before leaving the stadium

I don’t blame Manny for taking his dream job to be HC here… I know azzzzhole is clueless and doesn’t know what to do but he’s trying. (Still needs to be fired)

I blame Blake James… you give the keys to a 1st HC who you had to over pay to get back from a job he really should have taken at temple. So many options and you act like your a group of 5 school with no history or talent and need to beyond reach

Who would’ve thought. SPARTY is playing its 2nd and 3rd teamers against our starters so ugly

please stop with the "we can still win the ACC" crap....we will drop 4 STRAIGHT in ACC play...watch and see.
eff all this noise

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
We absolutely suck but they were short on 4th and 1. No defending manny needs to be fired this week but there were some terrible calls again this week

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back