Canes v Michigan State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can't ****** wait for the Monday morning.."things we did right" edition!!
It should be both,...a good fun read,..(as I can only imagine starting the day off with so much laughter)..and it shouldn't take up much time at all,..as it's may only be a play or 2

Michigan State had some egregious errors early, but basically is executing well and looks like a Top 25 team (certainly more than we do.)

I just want to interject that our players don’t make plays. They let their teammates down. My assertion, though, is that it is the coaches job to prepare them and to make them accountable. We are a bunch of fake swag betas, just like our coach. We have taken on our coach’s personality and it shows. Soft as baby ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
what do you expect when a QB has all day to throw on a blitz?

I expect the defense to be torched.
The blitz was totally picked up and destroyed. No one got home yet again! TS was being his usual aggressive self and was in position to make the same play that ended the game last week, but it was the perfect play call of a double move, perfect protection, touchdown.

Advertisement
What is the actual point of fielding a team if you don’t care about winning? Like seriously is the goal of having a football team to win? If yes then what purpose does it serve to have someone lead it who can’t win? If it’s not to win, then why have one?

Advertisement
We lack talent too while everyone is complaining about things.

I see 1 player right now in front 7 that will make a 53 man NFL roster.

1631993963127.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back