Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick Smith got in there a lil bit but the entire fckn scheme is retarded. Diaz is the issue. Any other scheme would still have the striker lined up moving around the inside like how FSU use to do with Joyner Ramsey and Derwin.

We spread our strikers out like nickel corners what is the point in that?? If you look at the 4-2-5 it’s a rover playing like a 3rd safety and linebacker but at the same time corners are all line up against receivers. The rover will blitz or defend the TE BUT our strikers are out in space still giving up the entire middle of the field.

Diaz fckn sucks
I do respect Diaz but B I N G O
you so on the money

Advertisement
You're right, they didn't man handle us, but they also did their jobs which was to stop the run.

What the fck happened to finally being able to use a a FB to establish a power run game??? That slow developing rb delay bull**** they kept running was terrible i can’t blame that on the oline just yet.

JT4,#9 and #81 all looked very unhappy with rosier

Richt is in jepordary of losing the looker room with #12 at QB

Agree. The body language was very bad.

Rosier left at least 5 completions and 100 yards from just missing wife open dudes.

Also, he had decent protection multiple times and just decided to run it when there were guys open.

Advertisement
I'll give you the most basic answer as to why we lost tonight and there are a lot more, but they mostly fit into this framework:

We currently have 8 top 100 recruits (247 composite) on our roster. LSU had 9 alone starting on their defense.

And richt has been here three classes. Its on HIM.

Andrew scared to unlock the board.. He already knows what time it is💩💩💩🕶

I like that our team fought to the end. Rosier fought hard, took some hits, but kept competing.

In hindsight, the keys to the game were penalties, field position, and turnovers. The defense gave up < 300 yards and Joe Burrows was 11/24. LSU only scored 3 points in the 2nd half and that was off of a turnover.
The team needs to clean things up and I believe we'll win out. We know what we need to work on. If we win the Coastal, I think we'll be better prepared to face Clenson having played this game.
You forgot to mention #12 consistently missing wide *** open WRs/TEs that would have either prolonged drives or went for scores. That kid and our unimaginative, snooze-inducing playcalling wasted the wealth of talent we have on offense tonight..

Advertisement
I'll give you the most basic answer as to why we lost tonight and there are a lot more, but they mostly fit into this framework:

We currently have 8 top 100 recruits (247 composite) on our roster. LSU had 9 alone starting on their defense.

But the staff does such a good job of identifying 3 star DT's that nobody else wants!!!

Don’t start this stupid banner crap again. It’s a terrible look for the program. Embrassing your players and coaches kills recruting. And will do more harm than good.
Finally a voice of reason. Look no one is disputing that this was not a good performance by any of our coaches....but you can't fire the coaching staff every 2-3 years and expect to get anywhere.

Advertisement
Ya'll missing the forest for the trees.

OL isn't great.
Rosier stinks.
We're trotting out freshmen TEs.
Our WRs get the dropsies a lil too often.

But Richt's inability as a playcaller trumps all of that.

Wrong. Whats bad for the program is losing on national tv like we never practiced before. Aka, our last three games under Corch Rick.

Losing sucks and no one likes it. But ppl understand it happens and you move on. What kills recruiting is a fan base that is knocked for not supporting their team and turning on their players. You complain about not getting talent but do you really think kids want to play for a program where fans fly banners every time they don’t like something. Social media is on thing but publically embrashing coaches and players is a really bad look.

Advertisement
Rosier 42% Comp %. 7.47 ypa. 1Td, 2INT. Wow lets add that to the stats from our 5 biggest games from last year.
So now, 2017: FSU, VTech, ND, Clemson, Wisco, and 2018: LSU:
6d6f2d31cce8ea887fb168fd4a41b9f9.png

Screenshot - 6d6f2d31cce8ea887fb168fd4a41b9f9 - Gyazo
******* trash
So the question is why the fuc is he still out there. At this point I don't care if jarred or Cade only knows 2plays, fuc it let's roll with those two plays!

Who said the trajectory wrong? Clemson went through similar shît. Getting they *** whooped in big games and winning

Coley played 4 years...
I said it muthafukka you got a ******* problem... If you don't like what I said cool but take that hysterical **** somewhere else

Inbreds can play FB..
I know, but that’s all the insults I can muster after such a debacle. 😖😢 I need some weed Fock!!!!!! Haven’t smoked for a long time but this performance has pushed me over the edge! Now I have to listen to my neighbor talk **** about another *** whipping at the hands of The mighty mighty kitties 🐈 Meow!!!!

What is the point in running a 5th year senior over a freshman if he cant do the basic things you would expect out of the older player? Rosier literally played like Felipe Franks did last season except he cant get the pass for being young. I see no reason at all to keep playing him and I will be a vocal supporter of putting him on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back