Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that our team fought to the end. Rosier fought hard, took some hits, but kept competing.

In hindsight, the keys to the game were penalties, field position, and turnovers. The defense gave up < 300 yards and Joe Burrows was 11/24. LSU only scored 3 points in the 2nd half and that was off of a turnover.
The team needs to clean things up and I believe we'll win out. We know what we need to work on. If we win the Coastal, I think we'll be better prepared to face Clenson having played this game.

LOL please stop. Executing the ******* plays and hitting the wide open receivers and tight ends wins ******* games. No one gives a flying f-uck if you are a "tough" QB if you don't have the skills to actually play the position well. Posters need to stop with this sunshine pumping bull**** that Rosier is tough so he deserves to be the QB.

Advertisement
JT4,#9 and #81 all looked very unhappy with rosier

Richt is in jepordary of losing the looker room with #12 at QB

Of course. He is literally costing them money. If they went to another school they would have hours of tape. Did you see the catches 4 made tonight? Everyone of them was a terrible pass that he saved. Rosier is going to cost the whole offense money when it comes to the draft. I actually really feel bad for these kids.

Advertisement
Thing with Feagles, even his *better* punts look close to being shanks, like he's trying to get cute and punt into the corner all the time. Good God just try to punt it straight, high and deep

Advertisement
As bad as we played, I don't think we get taken out of the game in the 2nd quarter if Feagles merely does an average job as a punter. That was brutal.
I dont know if I would go that far but for ***** sake I just dont get it. He put down that one beast coffin corner after shanking 3 in a row. If we could just get a punter that put it out 45 yards every time I would be happy.

I'll give you the most basic answer as to why we lost tonight and there are a lot more, but they mostly fit into this framework:

We currently have 8 top 100 recruits (247 composite) on our roster and 6 of them are freshmens. LSU has 9 alone starting on their defense.

First step toward the prize, fellas.

Time to let the world know what time it is...and to punish LSU. Payback. Domination. Pain. Resurgence. The Ibis takes center stage once again. ALL of that. It starts NOW.

LET’S RIDE!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Wow, you boys got smashed. We even let up on offense the second half.

Advertisement
I like that our team fought to the end. Rosier fought hard, took some hits, but kept competing.

In hindsight, the keys to the game were penalties, field position, and turnovers. The defense gave up < 300 yards and Joe Burrows was 11/24. LSU only scored 3 points in the 2nd half and that was off of a turnover.
The team needs to clean things up and I believe we'll win out. We know what we need to work on. If we win the Coastal, I think we'll be better prepared to face Clenson having played this game.
Blame this on a porous Oline. I think they're trying to kill Malik..[/QUOTE Oh my god dude stfu. This miserable excuse for a play caller in Richt and this miserable excuse for a qb in Rosier is why we lost. This whole “Poor Malik he was just harassed all game” narrative is bull. Stop defending him.

Rosier 42% Comp %. 7.47 ypa. 1Td, 2INT. Wow lets add that to the stats from our 5 biggest games from last year.
So now, 2017: FSU, VTech, ND, Clemson, Wisco, and 2018: LSU:
6d6f2d31cce8ea887fb168fd4a41b9f9.png

Screenshot - 6d6f2d31cce8ea887fb168fd4a41b9f9 - Gyazo
******* trash

Look at my long red line,,preducted a loss last spring. Don't start season with a SEC team.
First was referring to your fire Richt comment..
I was uneasy with all the talk on this board...had a feeling LSU would be too physical for us, especially our mediocre OL.

Reactions: 3GC
Advertisement
So your saying Mark sucks worse than Manny? I’m good with firing both. I seem to remember most tiger drives ending up in scores and we are talking about a offense that always sucks. Wait, LSU just converted another 4th down. Is that the 3 And outs you are talking about.
Sit yo emotional *** down and go watch the first quarter again. Cause that's where it started and ended. And Richt set the tone with the first three garbage plays he called.

#6 is not a UM caliber CB at all

Dude sucks !!!

#22 doesn't run no **** 4.3 40 !! Dude is slow iscell

It's time to play Hall

Very disappointing offensive game plan. We knew LSU was going to be bringing a lot of pressure, yet we run 1 screen all game? Our passing game required oline to sustain blocks for too long. Needed more short and intermediate throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back