Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year our D-fense got us the ball back so many times and were the real heroes and many focks overlooked them, while praising Rosier! Saying “Our undefeated QB this” and “He’s a gamer”🤦🏾‍♂️“He has ice in his veins”. Wrong!!!!!! He’s focking garbage!!! Fock I can’t believe we lost to those inbred ********! I’m hurting right now😣

Advertisement
Rick is officially on the hot seat. Shame we have to go through this AGAIN when anyone with a brain knew his hiring and the subsequent joke staff he brought in would end in disaster.
Who would you have brought in?..

Aside from the penalties I think the oline play was pretty solid... I didn’t see one guy manhandling us like Willis was going their guards all game.

We never gave the defense a different look and they sent the same blitzes and Rosier missed the same throws... pretty soon anybody would get tired of that bs
You're right, they didn't man handle us, but they also did their jobs which was to stop the run.

Did something tonight I don’t know that I’ve ever done.Turned the game off cause. I Couldn’t watch what was supposed to be a great team stink up the place.

Not sure I’ve ever been so embarrassed to be a Cane fan.

I’ve come to the conclusion Richt ain’t he answer.Hes a great ambassador for the program but like the UGA fans tried to tell us he’s not a coach to take your Program to the top

Same here. For the first time I didn’t see it to the end. Embarrassing.
Good lord what is bama going to do to us.

Advertisement
if i had a dollar for every time i have heard that about a corch we employ, id be able to drop that money.

oh and irs not his money he dropped. its the money the school paid him while he stinks up the joint in retirement and promotes the myth of jesus.

Try decaf.

Patke/Diaz coaching the linebackers is ******* horrible. Don’t remember any of them making plays...
#55 most overrated player on the team

Dude is slow

He has regressed since his fr yr

Last year our D-fense got us the ball back so many times and were the real heroes and many focks overlooked them, while praising Rosier! Saying “Our undefeated QB this” and “He’s a gamer”🤦🏾‍♂️“He has ice in his veins”. Wrong!!!!!! He’s focking garbage!!! Fock I can’t believe we lost to those inbred ********! I’m hurting right now😣
Inbreds can play FB..

Advertisement
As bad as we played, I don't think we get taken out of the game in the 2nd quarter if Feagles merely does an average job as a punter. That was brutal.
As bad as we played, I don't think we get taken out of the game in the 2nd quarter if Feagles merely does an average job as a punter. That was brutal.
Fearless sucked last year, he sucks now, and he will suck in the future.

^ Cause the mods don't want the boards to explode, which is precisely what will happen when we are let loose.

I like that our team fought to the end. Rosier fought hard, took some hits, but kept competing.

In hindsight, the keys to the game were penalties, field position, and turnovers. The defense gave up < 300 yards and Joe Burrows was 11/24. LSU only scored 3 points in the 2nd half and that was off of a turnover.
The team needs to clean things up and I believe we'll win out in the regular season. We know what we need to work on. If we win the Coastal, I think we'll be better prepared to face Clemson having played this game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This team is straight trash. Year 3 into Richts tenure and they get their brains beat in by Coach O? Get the fck out of here. This program will never amount to anything more than 9-3/10-2.
Until it recruits sfla better.....expect the same results. People say recruit oos but when u let the elite go your fuqed.

Where was GR15? Thought this guy was gonna be a future first round pick. I know it’s game 1 of his career but everyone talked him up like the next great one. I don’t think he got one snap on d.

Advertisement
Did something tonight I don’t know that I’ve ever done.Turned the game off cause. I Couldn’t watch what was supposed to be a great team stink up the place.

Not sure I’ve ever been so embarrassed to be a Cane fan.

I’ve come to the conclusion Richt ain’t he answer.Hes a great ambassador for the program but like the UGA fans tried to tell us he’s not a coach to take your Program to the top

Couldn't agree more. I like him as a guy. I think he is a great dude, but he is not a great coach.

I like that our team fought to the end. Rosier fought hard, took some hits, but kept competing.

In hindsight, the keys to the game were penalties, field position, and turnovers. The defense gave up < 300 yards and Joe Burrows was 11/24. LSU only scored 3 points in the 2nd half and that was off of a turnover.
The team needs to clean things up and I believe we'll win out. We know what we need to work on. If we win the Coastal, I think we'll be better prepared to face Clenson having played this game.

Jesus, how many times do you have to see the same **** for it to kick in. The definition of insanity...

This is a mediocre LSU team - solid defense (vulnerable secondary) with very little on offense. They may struggle to win 7 games with their schedule imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back