Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need an OC with some creativity, so that our talent can thrive. Please, please, please N’Kosinhas to play! Rosier worked on his deficiencies all summer long and this is the best he can do! Please Richt, be realistic he sucks!

Advertisement
I like that our team fought to the end. Rosier fought hard, took some hits, but kept competing.

In hindsight, the keys to the game were penalties, field position, and turnovers. The defense gave up < 300 yards and Joe Burrows was 11/24. LSU only scored 3 points in the 2nd half and that was off of a turnover.
The team needs to clean things up and I believe we'll win out. We know what we need to work on. If we win the Coastal, I think we'll be better prepared to face Clenson having played this game.

Keep pumping sunshine....

Advertisement
The defense was working with half the field the whole first half while the offense put up 3 points and no 3rd down conversions. The defense forced punts while the offense goes 3and out. Trust that the d said "*** this here we go again with this ****!" We don't have the ravens D playing for us

So your saying Mark sucks worse than Manny? I’m good with firing both. I seem to remember most tiger drives ending up in scores and we are talking about a offense that always sucks. Wait, LSU just converted another 4th down. Is that the 3 And outs you are talking about.

This team is straight trash. Year 3 into Richts tenure and they get their brains beat in by Coach O? Get the fck out of here. This program will never amount to anything more than 9-3/10-2.

Lucky for us we play in the Coastal. As long as FSU stays down we should go undefeated in ACC play every year except the year we have Clemson scheduled.

JT4,#9 and #81 all looked very unhappy with rosier

Richt is in jepordary of losing the looker room with #12 at QB

Advertisement
At least we'll always have those 2 weeks last year against VT and ND

Advertisement
Don’t start this stupid banner crap again. It’s a terrible look for the program. Embrassing your players and coaches kills recruting. And will do more harm than good.

Wrong. Whats bad for the program is losing on national tv like we never practiced before. Aka, our last three games under Corch Rick.

I like that our team fought to the end. Rosier fought hard, took some hits, but kept competing.

In hindsight, the keys to the game were penalties, field position, and turnovers. The defense gave up < 300 yards and Joe Burrows was 11/24. LSU only scored 3 points in the 2nd half and that was off of a turnover.
The team needs to clean things up and I believe we'll win out. We know what we need to work on. If we win the Coastal, I think we'll be better prepared to face Clenson having played this game.
Blame this on a porous Oline. I think they're trying to kill Malik..

Advertisement
Patke/Diaz coaching the linebackers is ******* horrible. Don’t remember any of them making plays...

Derrick Smith got in there a lil bit but the entire fckn scheme is retarded. Diaz is the issue. Any other scheme would still have the striker lined up moving around the inside like how FSU use to do with Joyner Ramsey and Derwin.

We spread our strikers out like nickel corners what is the point in that?? If you look at the 4-2-5 it’s a rover playing like a 3rd safety and linebacker but at the same time corners are all line up against receivers. The rover will blitz or defend the TE BUT our strikers are out in space still giving up the entire middle of the field.

Diaz fckn sucks

We were led to believe that there were improvements to the OL and the offense. WTF

For a while I have learned to not believe anything about this team until you actually see it against other teams......but I let my heart and not my head take over and I fall for it.

Year 3 and this is the best Richt can do. We weren't even remotely competitive.

He puts no value into establishing the run.

I make no excuses for how bad Rosier is. He stinks.

But Richt does him no favors.

Consistently puts Miami in bad 2nd and long and 3rd and long positions and asks Rosier to just chuck it.

First Quarter
2nd & 8 at MIAMI 27
(14:21 - 1st) Malik Rosier run for a loss of 4 yards to the MiaFl 23
Following play, dump off to Homer. Punt.
2nd & 7 at LSU 20
(7:06 - 1st) Malik Rosier pass incomplete to Brian Hightower
Following play, chuck to Thomas. Incomplete. Punt.
2nd & 6 at LSU 28
(2:09 - 1st) Malik Rosier pass incomplete to Ahmmon Richards
Following play, chuck to Cager. Incomplete. Punt.
2nd & 11 at MIAMI 24
(0:00 - 1st) Malik Rosier pass incomplete to Lawrence Cager
Following play, chuck to Hightower. Incomplete. Punt.

Anything after that, LSU is up big anyway...but the point remains.

Just terrible playcalling by Richt. He has no grasp on how to establish drives. Puts not effort into establishing the run game and often just gives up. Some bozos on here will blame the offensive line...but I have never seen an OL so bad that it doesn't allow a team to run the ball if they want to run the ball regardless of its effectiveness.. Teams do it with far less talent. Travis Homer avg. 6ypc. over his career DeeJay Dallas averages 5ypc. There is no excuse outside of a lack of playcalling acumen to have this little volume in the run game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back