Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This OL sucks

Aside from the penalties I think the oline play was pretty solid... I didn’t see one guy manhandling us like Willis was going their guards all game.

We never gave the defense a different look and they sent the same blitzes and Rosier missed the same throws... pretty soon anybody would get tired of that bs

Advertisement
What does offense have to do with not being able to force a punt? Some running back who has been there for years just ran for more yards than his whole career. I guess Rosier can’t tackle too. Look both sides of team sucked plus the special teams. Stop defending Diaz. He sucks too.
The defense was working with half the field the whole first half while the offense put up 3 points and no 3rd down conversions. The defense forced punts while the offense goes 3and out. Trust that the d said "Fuc this here we go again with this ****!" We don't have the ravens D playing for us

Diaz is **** don’t get me wrong, but we held them under 300 yards and they got the ball numerous times. It’s play calling on offense. The ***ing fades man early in the game. Rosier has not proven he can make that throw. We didn’t work the middle at all with Brevin, he needed to have a good game for us to win. I thought the o-line was decent but appeared to give up. DeeJay was ripping some good runs early and Homer had a couple good ones as well. Rosier was getting harassed but he appeared to never check out of a play or adjust the protection because nobody ever got picked up on the blitz. Even when the pocket was clean, Rosier was over throwing guys all game. I think the most frustrating thing is the defense how we just play so gimmicky and prevent our guys from just winning our one on one matchups, especially with our front seven all the pointless stunting we do.

How is Rosier still the guy? Sure the oline wasnt the greatest but I didnt see him call out a single blitz all game. His stats would be beyond abysmal if Jeff Thomas wasnt insane and doing his best prime victor cruze interpretation.

Also I just dont understand Feagles. Is he trying to sideline every single punt and missing on half of them? How is this the best we can trot out? 3 botched punts in one game is insanity.

As bad as we played, I don't think we get taken out of the game in the 2nd quarter if Feagles merely does an average job as a punter. That was brutal.

Advertisement
If only we remembered the 8 Pillars of Performance!

Goals + Execution = Outcome

Advertisement
if i had a dollar for every time i have heard that about a corch we employ, id be able to drop that money.

oh and irs not his money he dropped. its the money the school paid him while he stinks up the joint in retirement and promotes the myth of jesus.
Jesus is real and I hope you find Him. But CMR was trash af tonight

The defense was working with half the field the whole first half while the offense put up 3 points and no 3rd down conversions. The defense forced punts while the offense goes 3and out. Trust that the d said "*** this here we go again with this ****!" We don't have the ravens D playing for us

stop it.

manny has had this same defense for 10 years now. he is what he is, and its not good enough.

Advertisement
Why didn't #15 get any reps at DE ????

I thought he was soon to be a freshman all American from the practice reports !

What a joke, but this season is not all lost yet. If I’m Ritchie I would play the backup next week just see what we have going forward and choose a starter from there.

I say again, does he have a back up DC? Frigging Tom Brady can not make up for Manny. And who coaches online? Another tiger just came clean up the middle, whoops there goes another. I’m good with replacing Rosier at this point but the coaches will be the same and so will the results. Mark needs to fire his son now and put add out for a new DC. Do we even have a online coach? Don’t get me wrong, offense sucked. But the defense does too. Mark got our indoor facility built, now it is time to promote him to AD and hire a real football coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back