Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
These stats show how undisciplined this team is. LSU 3-16 on third downs and we lose by 18.
EE914CE5-7EAF-4AC5-AABD-078A0CCDEB6F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
god fans really judge diaz based on his yelling and the goddam chain. “hes awesome!!”

guy cant stop a nose bleed. his scheme is deeply flawed and you cannot win with it.

How is Rosier still the guy? Sure the oline wasnt the greatest but I didnt see him call out a single blitz all game. His stats would be beyond abysmal if Jeff Thomas wasnt insane and doing his best prime victor cruze interpretation.

Also I just dont understand Feagles. Is he trying to sideline every single punt and missing on half of them? How is this the best we can trot out? 3 botched punts in one game is insanity.

Advertisement
We were led to believe that there were improvements to the OL and the offense. WTF

Advertisement
This team is straight trash. Year 3 into Richts tenure and they get their brains beat in by Coach O? Get the fck out of here. This program will never amount to anything more than 9-3/10-2.

Advertisement
Richt gone be here for a while. Dude just dropped a million of his own money on the indoor too.

if i had a dollar for every time i have heard that about a corch we employ, id be able to drop that money.

oh and irs not his money he dropped. its the money the school paid him while he stinks up the joint in retirement and promotes the myth of jesus.

Our Star WR can’t do anything if we only target him TWICE the entire ******* game. The guy is a top 5 WR in CFB, no argument, and he’s targeted TWICE !
You right but the fact still stand. Yes, I blame rosier for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back