Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lsu offense is trash...yet here they are moving the ball...breaking long plays....and running recievers onto wide open spaces. That’s what’s most offensive about this. This is not a good offense.

Advertisement
Itamazes me that despite a career of having a reputation as a mediocre DC whose defenses are flashy but porous, there are folks who still look to blame everyone else for this garbage scheme. the guy SUCKS. it was a travesty that he was hired, almost as bad as hiring richt himself was. stupid school never EVER gets it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I played o my whole offensive career and could tell you this O was bland as **** from the jump. Folks blamed it on..He didnt have his qb...he's holding it for big games, etc. Its just a bland o thats what it is. We have an OC in name only in Thomas Brown who isnt going to interject on Richt..he has his son as QB coach..who isnt gonna interject. If the offense flails..its on him. Not even Rosier...you know what you have in Rosier..maybe you should of went out and got a grad transfer qb?. The Golden stuff is DONE.

This times 100.

Richt is the best coach we have had in 15+ years but he comes with major liabilities that will likely always hold us back. 3 years later and he refuses to change. Either too stubborn or not intelligent enough to adapt. SMH

that catch before the 1 yard td run was also an incomplete pass. once again the refs have just simplyh set the tone with their terrible calls. Otherwise this game is about even stats wise.

Advertisement
Mark Richt is a great coach. His time in UGA proved that. He don't got to prove that. He already did. What he needs to do is hire some real coaches who have coached at big time programs.

I think we have a lot of great guys who are "recruiters" yet we still get worked on the trail for the top guys locally. When you lose the PS2, Jobe, and Campbell every year that will happen.

Mark Richt, Thomas Brown, and Gus Felder are the only real qualified coaches we have. Thomas Brown should be a RB coach only and not Co-OC

Dugans is legit as well, pretty much no one else. Jon Richt is the one who really sticks out as being an insane hire.

Advertisement
At least we haven't reached the red zone to find out that too still sucks

Advertisement
Rosier needs to get benched

I’m done man I’d rather see a freshman Struggle while learning than seein a 5th year senior struggle to complete basic D1 passes

We can create at home. On the road against a quality opponent we are just not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back