Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tired of the “ref” excuse. We are getting beat in all phases. Coaching at the top
Of the list. Richt is not elite. Good but not elite.
I agree Richt is good not elite but it is frustrating seeing obvious calls not called every game. And I agree with you Miami is gotten owned in every phase tonight. Doesn’t look like the team has done anything to improve this offseason.

Reactions: 3GC
You have a whole offseason to come up with a gameplan/new wrinkles and this is the **** playcalling we throw out there?? I honestly am dumbfounded how unimaginative we are on offense. Makes me sick to my stomach

I played o my whole offensive career and could tell you this O was bland as **** from the jump. Folks blamed it on..He didnt have his qb...he's holding it for big games, etc. Its just a bland o thats what it is. We have an OC in name only in Thomas Brown who isnt going to interject on Richt..he has his son as QB coach..who isnt gonna interject. If the offense flails..its on him. Not even Rosier...you know what you have in Rosier..maybe you should of went out and got a grad transfer qb?. The Golden stuff is DONE.

Reactions: 3GC
Advertisement
Mark Richt is a great coach. His time in UGA proved that. He don't got to prove that. He already did. What he needs to do is hire some real coaches who have coached at big time programs.

I think we have a lot of great guys who are "recruiters" yet we still get worked on the trail for the top guys locally. When you lose the PS2, Jobe, and Campbell every year that will happen.

Mark Richt, Thomas Brown, and Gus Felder are the only real qualified coaches we have. Thomas Brown should be a RB coach only and not Co-OC
We passed that
Couldn’t be too into the koolaid knowing rosier was still our guy. There is no way he was suddenly going to be a top college QB.
So true I had the same concerns about rosier and thought both feagles and #20 was was but Jesus the entire unit sus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We had guys who couldn't win the job from Rosier yet we talking about NOT recruiting a QB for 2019 class lol

At least I'll be able to get a lot of fishing in this fall.

Won't need to waste any Saturdays watching this filth.

wrong.

when miami gets to year three and **** is still bad things become toxic and the whole thing craters. it WILL happen to Richt who is old, mediocre, and has no staff or drive.
You do realize Richt still has Golden players on the team that shouldn’t be here (Rosier, Jones, Knowles). Next year will be the year Richt has all his players with a new qb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back