Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe that we've taken such a step back.

With players returning, a 5th year Senior QB, a Senior RB, and a good linebacking corps and secondary, we were supposed to be ahead by 10 points by now.

...Apparently, those players decided not to make the trip to Dallas and we are seeing a shell of Miami football.

Unsurprisingly, the offense has been erratic, which is strange, considering that I thought we were supposed to be so much better this year.

Incidentally, LSU are not going to be world beaters this year. They won't even win their side of the conference.

No pride, no guts.

I cannot believe what I'm seeing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We're going to be the new, old UGA. While UGA will actual compete for championships we will think we're going to but end up with year after year disappointment despite the talent. This is what a Richt coached team is.

WE still have major questions outside of coaching. Talent IS an issue for this team. OL Interior DL. Donaldson should be playing Guard and Tyree should be RT we don't have good guards or tackles RIGHT NOW.

Advertisement
All Im going to say is start N'kosi next week. Searles is on the chopping block this year. Rumph has some changes to make.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back