Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentator said that Rosier missed the open receiver on the pick. What else is new?

Advertisement
Man every last one of us on this board was drinking kool aid dawg. I tried to stay out of the threads hyping us too much. But then the practice reports got me. I was like I'll believe it when I see it.
For real man I can’t believe I thought it would be different

Knew this guy wouldnt win a title hes too nice

We're going to be the new, old UGA. While UGA will actual compete for championships we will think we're going to but end up with year after year disappointment despite the talent. This is what a Richt coached team is.

Advertisement
Who else happy they didn’t spend at least $1G on this game? At least that’s the only positive today.

Advertisement
😂😂😂 you weak ******* been talking s*** all week lmfao. We gonna eat. Lol. That scuffle before pre game. We gone get in the ***

Omg man 😢 this is ****** crazy all this talent! This playbook that takes over a fuxkin year to learn is trash this is BS LSU sucks says alot about us our big boys are pussies

Advertisement
This is how it always is. This game isn't over, they'll make it interesting before it's all said and done.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back