Canes v. LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Richt looks like a guy that had this team unprepared for this game. Like totally unprepared. His o looked bad at the end of the year against good defenses. What did they do to get better?[/QUOTE
Game. I said after the Wisconsin game, Richt isn’t the guy. You think Saban/Dabo walks into a big hype game like this and flops in his 3rd year? Lmfao

You never watched much Dabo before the last 2-3 years.

Changed his preparation? Psssh

Telegraphed that pass from the get go. Three secondary defenders in front of Thomas and still threw that pass

We have one of the deadliest receiving corps in America. Too bad they can't eat cause the fcuking cook can't even toast bread

Advertisement
It’s time to pick one of the other kids at QB and let them play.We have the talent to beat most teams we play and they can get experience playing.

I can’t wait for the ALA. jackass to be gone.I hope he takes that Cuban with him.

Feagles
Rosier
Dean
Knowles
Special teams
Harley
Diaz
Richt
Coaching from top to bottom

Smh 🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
They deserve to. We talked smack and we were wrong. Last year was last year. This team ain't ready

If you watched last year and we're confident about this year your ******* high and I can't help you.

Advertisement
Yeah I can’t keep doing this. Year after year after year. I’m done.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back