Canes v Heels -- predict the score

RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, AND RUN SOME MORE. If we do we win. Can our coaches please win a big game. This is certainly a huge game. A loss here and the season can get very ugly. A win propels us against Clemson with a ton of confidence and momentum. We need a game of few penalties, great coaching, and zero turnovers. Keep Drake Maye off the field as much as possible.
Problem is we’ve been less than stellar run-blocking against P5 teams…GT was a bleh performance, A&M was also bleh. Pass blocking is great, run blocking…not so much.

I’ll still go Miami 33-27.

Advertisement
Canes 34
Carolina 17

And we take a knee as time expires
Play with guided passion and earn the momentum as we pull off the 'on paper' upset (believing and knowing we have the foundational roster pieces to capably f any team up), then shine like 'Canes do...

Nothing personal against UNC. Just happen to be scheduled at a time when the 'Canes have been itching to get back on the field. Miami's especially hungry (feels like we shed all the anxious performance crap with how the last game unfolded... lends itself to executing better. We're getting this w tonight...

I overheard a Cane coach on the phone this week. Don't ask. Anyways, the sense I got is us against the world is being set up in our room. I got us 41-24 today.

Advertisement
I live in the Carolina’s and a few of my buddies are UNC alum. If we don’t show up tonight then I’ll be out a few friends. Either by death or disconnection.

Typically on game day, the kool aid is strongest and most of us are in homer mode (like I am).

It seems like the board is 50/50 on who's gonna win today.

I'm a little surprised to be honest.

I feel like this team is clearly different than what we've fielded the last 5-10 years and I don't think this UNC team is exceptional (they're good but not great). Do most of you all that are predicting UNC wins not see the same thing as me?
I do. I just think the ACC isn't going to allow UNC to lose to us unless it's not close.

RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, AND RUN SOME MORE. If we do we win. Can our coaches please win a big game. This is certainly a huge game. A loss here and the season can get very ugly. A win propels us against Clemson with a ton of confidence and momentum. We need a game of few penalties, great coaching, and zero turnovers. Keep Drake Maye off the field as much as possible.
Yeah. A win here and that loss last week means jack ****. Agree, running game will be big. It's soggy in NC today.

Advertisement
Players still down after last week. On the road with ACC refs against NC? Blowout. 35-10 NC. A Mario led team isn’t responding after last week.

i have faith in mario, matt lee, kam kinchens, and tvd to show their leadership and ensure we're up for this game

i put in another thread 31-17

but starting to feel like it'll be a 31-30 type of game where the good guys come out on top

Advertisement
Gonna be honest I lost faith in the defense after the GT fiasco. How something like that happens is beyond my pea-brain comprehension and I feel like they've been given a pass because the call was so bad. Our DB's are suspect at best.

Advertisement
Gonna be honest I lost faith in the defense after the GT fiasco. How something like that happens is beyond my pea-brain comprehension and I feel like they've been given a pass because the call was so bad. Our DB's are suspect at best.
Yeah maye is going in dry

Lee Corso- UNC
Kirk Herbstreet - UNC
Josh Pate - Miami

Canes LOCK!

Miami wins 35-31

Advertisement
Back