Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm beginning to think a lot of it harks back to our inability to play the bag game and our location.

We get the best of the rest SoFl players after the cream of the crop runs elsewhere - ones with obvious flaws (too slow, poor football IQ etc).oa

Makes us more talented than most teams we play, but their flaws mean that most games are a dogfight.

I disagree, we are consistently ranked at the top of the league in recruiting. We just seem to hire the worse coaches in America, amazing to me. We bring in coaches who consistently try to make our players play to the coaches strength instead of the players strengths.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ummm, we are overall one of the nations worst in penalties this year (127th, I think). lol. Are you serious?
Have you SEEN some of the BS calls we've had? I guarantee you we aren't that bad without some pretty serious bias. Up until last week, teams were allowed to hold us, target us, and get away with just about everything. We were getting flagged for everything until last week.

Advertisement
If you were to summarize Miami football, what would it be? Mine would be "comfortably numb". That is what it has felt like since 2009 because even though it started in 2004, I held out hope for 5 years. Now, I feel more like a Boston College fan than a diehard Cane's fan because I can't fall for the banana in the tail pipe or the Greentree All-American BS. I'll knock your teeth out if you disrespect them and defend my team to the core but as Ed Reed said, "I'm hurt dawg!" Hope we show out better in the 2nd half.
Great, then go over to the BC board and GTFOH because this is for ACTUAL Canes fans here.......Moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back