Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Everything about the program is a joke. From the trinkets to the dance party to the coaching to the football smarts of the players, the AD, the BOT, everything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To put a guy on the receiver? Probably the coaching staff. Who decided to stand there and watch the play? At least you're finally holding a player accountable.
No, I’m holding the corching staff, you idiot. You are quite the spin master. You were ragging on me for calling out the staph before, now here you are trying to smell like a rose. What are you, 12?

Advertisement
one of the only things we are consistently doing as a program, making other programs look better than they actually are.
I'm beginning to think a lot of it harks back to our inability to play the bag game and our location.

We get the best of the rest SoFl players after the cream of the crop runs elsewhere - ones with obvious flaws (too slow, poor football IQ etc).

Makes us more talented than most teams we play, but their flaws mean that most games are a dogfight.

You are quite the spin master. You were ragging on me for calling out the staph before, now here you are trying to sNell like a rose. What are you, 12?

Spin? I have said the same thing the whole time. A player had a job, the player screwed up.

Advertisement
As said the last few weeks, when there are issues with all three phases of the team plus the stupid plays/penalties, etc., it means the head coach has to go. The entire team has issues.

Advertisement
As said the last few weeks, when there are issues with all three phases of the team plus the stupid plays/penalties, etc., it means the head coach has to go. The entire team has issues.
I don't see too many stupid penalties. Yeah, we've had some, but so does everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back