Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. We should have put Ivey in a position to cover a guy on a fake punt...........

nope he should have been out and blades in! This is nothing new with him. This is like every week since he's been playing. his coordinator was and is the head coach now. #ijs

Advertisement
And yet you said the staff is responsible for the decision. Are you drunk?

The staff is absolutely responsible for calling the play that would have stopped a touchdown. Then a player screwed up. Which part needs to be clarified?

Advertisement
Why is it so hard to turn this train wreck off?
At this point I want it blown up starting with the AD. I want the entire staph canned and I want the new competent AD to get us on the right track. I don’t give a fûck if it’s Manny’s 1st year. This was not a rebuild. He’s clearly not ready and it’s a situation where the BOT just needs to stop the bleeding.

Advertisement
Jeff Collins led team is about to have there Signature win if we don’t pick up the pace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm beginning to think a lot of it harks back to our inability to play the bag game and our location.

We get the best of the rest SoFl players after the cream of the crop runs elsewhere - ones with obvious flaws (too slow, poor football IQ etc).

Makes us more talented than most teams we play, but their flaws mean that most games are a dogfight.
Bag game ability is there, but unfortunately so is the microscope the NCAA keeps us under while giving other schools a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back