Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this the worst Non probation UM team in 30yrs; considering the legit NFL talent we have?....it definitely ranks up there with Golden and Shannon

this is the worst team period since the 70s.

we hired the most unqualified coach since the 70s, not sure why people expected any sort of competent team, just bc the dude is the son of a mayor.

Advertisement
Meanwhile in the Clemson game..

Barry offers some of the best comedic content on Twitter, tweeted out a fake story about CP3 making Harden cry after making fun of his man ***** and Skip Bayless’ dumb *** believed it and proceeded to reference the story on LIVE TV

Whoever runs that account is a genius and a scholar lmaooo

Manny out coaches himself
patchan over greg
Jarren over kosi
Ivy over couch or Williams
Did I miss something with the GT block in the back on the touchback? Did we have to re-kick because that's the only logical reason I can fathom for declining the penalty. I mean had we accepted they would have started at the 15 right? I couldn't hear the explanation.

Free money every week. This is exactly like the Golden era. You knew we had zero shot covering this spread.

Enos and his gang of jagaloons should be let go at seasons end.

Replace: stroud and patke at minimum
Baker is straight stealing money

Advertisement
Jarren doesn’t deserve to included in that. He’s played far better than what you are trying to insinuate period bad va tech quarter or not. Ivey and Patchan has been FAR worse

100% Kosi hasn't done anything today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back