Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT is terrible. For their sake, they better be recruiting the **** out of some QBs who can actually throw. Wouldn’t be surprised if a 2* true freshman starts at QB next season for them.

Advertisement
3 TDs in the 1st half so far... I would like for somebody to name the other UM QB that’s done that this season? Lol
Can’t put Hightower in Wiggins class. Wiggins has been choking for a year and half. He and ivy must have confidence issues or something

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sean Payton and Jimbo Fisher love a third down screen too.

I'm in favor of whatever we have to do to move the ball. Works for me. I'd prefer to just sling it down the field but if we don't have the protection or QB....whatever it takes.

Advertisement
could easily be 21-0 and trying to knock them dead but lets just keep getting points.

That dude is just dyck riding off machos post. He has no idea what we were doing because he would have said that from the jump instead of waiting for someone else to try to clown the staff so he could co sign

Shut up ******. I do realize what we were trying to do and I also do realize Ivey still should've stuck on him.

Too busy helping some of the slower fans see the light with this staph

Advertisement
Why’s it hating ? Jesus y’all are annoying with the favorites crap.

He did something dumb , which is mo. it was a 90 yard td if he just threw it instead of keep dropping back selling it. That’s not hating, but some of the same **** boys ripping jw for short throws, which is all we’re doing this game

And KJ and Cam making the plays...

So the Gaytor game is already at halftime and we have 9 minutes left in the second quarter. Our game is on pace to be 4 hours long.

A8B76BFA-A9F9-449E-A3E5-3D58E8BAC0CB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back