Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miss the part about the ball not getting to the line of scrimmage?
I did, but that is assuming there was no WR in the area nobody is sure that there was not a WR in the area so that can be a possibility, but not certain

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kosi haters after the fumble where y’all at?!

I think Kosi is doing fine this game.

Why’s it hating ? Jesus y’all are annoying with the favorites crap.

He did something dumb , which is mo. it was a 90 yard td if he just threw it instead of keep dropping back selling it. That’s not hating, but some of the same **** boys ripping jw for short throws, which is all we’re doing this game

Advertisement
LOL, no it wasn't. Wiggins' lack of coordination while falling down and dropping the pass made it look like a bad throw.

I said he should have caught that. But no, that pass from any decent QB is on the outside shoulder on an outside break. Let's not make things up.

Did the commentator just say "he's an elite athlete, an SEC calibre athlete"?

He's covers football as his profession, right?

I was the flat defender in Cover 2 or Cover 4 all throughout my playing career. I made tons of plays on deep sideline throws and fence plays on the opposite side of the field.

If you have eyes, brains and EFFORT you can FIND WORK and help teammates when your zone is empty.

But nah let's just make excuses when a guy clearly loafs.

Advertisement
In cover 2 he still has to run with the receiver if there’s not a threat coming into the flats on his side.
That dude is just dyck riding off machos post. He has no idea what we were doing because he would have said that from the jump instead of waiting for someone else to try to clown the staff so he could co sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back