Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I remember getting ripped when I said Wiggins couldn’t catch and being a freshman wasn’t an excuse.

Where y’all at? Is being a sophomore still an excuse?

Wiggins is an example of our mongoloid fans claiming we have "talent" just because he's 6'3, black, and can run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d love to see us pull away from these clowns and not get in our own way, but something tells me we’re in for a few more inexcusable coaching errors and boneheaded plays by our players

Just a hunch

Lol Corch Macho deleted his dumbazz porst.

The design of Cover 2 isn't to give a halfazz reroute and stand erect covering grass in the flat while looking around like Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction.

do we run so many screens because our oline is so bad all the time that defenses cant tell the difference? 🧐

nice response. 3/3 in the red zone
It would be interesting to know if that plays into some of the play calling, knowing that the line can't hold up on obvious passing plays

Advertisement
Undeveloped young "talent" has lost plenty of times to well coached veteran teams. Bill Snyder never had "talent".. just grown men.

Bill Snyder had his boys ready every Saturday. Our team starts slow just about every game. And mind you we are playing at home.

So, in your opinion, is this teams issue that they are young? Or poorly coached?

Advertisement
They must hate Burns

I don’t know what the heck is going on Dallas is out. You saw that nice run Burns had on that pooch kickoff. Something is amiss; he’s a high character / quality kid as well.... who knows???

Kosi haters after the fumble where y’all at?!

I think Kosi is doing fine this game.
Bro, he is playing good. But he is what he is at this point. Better than Williams? I think so but Kosi was hurt by not getting the nod last year over MeWeak.

There isn’t a middle with Kosi at this point. It’s bad or it’s great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back