Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
we take so long to snap the ball I have to look away because I dont want to witness the false start

GREAT PLAY CALL......dont try to fcking throw it down field.....lets run a slow developing play

Advertisement
wHEN I HEARD rICHT EXPLAIN THE PLAY CALL COMING IN TO THE QB EARLIER THIS WEEK..I REALIZE THE OFFENSE IS A JOKE... His main thing was the qb has to identify the strength ...which then helps us call the play....dude is so outdated...it was nothing about creating mismatches, getting a tempo...NOPE identifying the strength

QB needs to hit R2 so he can see the play call animation and check for the mismatch. Takes a while, b.

When Manny Diaz accepts a HC job at a Conference USA gig...

SPORTS_FBC-MIAMI-RECRUITING_MI.jpg

Plus...wait for it...

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaack

920x920.jpg

I’d rather end my life

Advertisement
Our punter is averaging 30 yards a punt, we need to get a walk on, I am sure there are kids on the soccer team that can do better

Richt is loyal to his staff but this game has sealed Searles fate. Unfortunately I don’t see Richt doing much else with the staff. This **** isn’t good for my health

Advertisement
Another 3rd down run up the gut as if we're in the lead and still have Edgerrin James. And this is going to be our playcaller?

Advertisement
We have the worst offensive line I have ever seen for a D1 college football team. It is a penalty or someone in the backfield every single play.

THIS IS 100% ALL ON RICHT. He is totally disorganized on the field, out coached every game, penalties galore, play calling sucks, and players look disengaged. RICHT IS SIMPLY PATHETIC IN EVERY ASPECT OF COACHING! This will not be turned around until he resigns or gets fired. We don't make it to a bowl game and lose the last six games in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back