Canes v. GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can't believe this team is going to go 5-7 with this defense, weak *** schedule and as down as the ACC is this year. Every ****** coaching staff we has 'one ups' the previous one.
Even Al Freakin Golden would have us looking better than this. This is so far beyond pathetic.

I wanted to watch cuz of perry, but it's clear espn just wants to run commercials

i'll watch one more series and if they don't score i'm just gonna trash my liver and be done with tonight

Advertisement
No one, NOT ONE of our QBs go through progressions. None of them r being coached up, properly. FML

Advertisement
I've been complaining about this. People on here tried to tell me that it still freezes the defense. OKAY SURE.

On no planet does a 3rd and long play action freeze a defense...its never sold legit anyway...as the QB goes right into pass. Its the dumbest **** in all levels of football. A defensive player / coordinator is pinning its ears back and GOING on 3rd and long regardless of what fru fru **** yer doing.

Perry's has less f*cking field vision than a cot**** 90 yr old at Century Village with full-on untreated cataracts.

Advertisement
I just wanna see us go full blown spread and throw it around, these inside running plays are a waste of downs with this OLine

Advertisement
Lmao it’s only one read plays guy. He’s being told to throw their.
C'mon, man. He's 6'4", can run and has an NFL arm, but hasn't been able to beat out a ****** baseball player for two years.

He clearly doesn't have it upstairs. We see it every time he starts - he doesn't see the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back