Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
30BA5C2E-8958-4E34-AC5C-82B020FCE16D.jpeg

Advertisement
Eh thats what happens when you put your 3rd QB and D in and the other coach keeps fighting .

Manny was doing the same thing with the defense with the #1's but we had better athletes so it worked.. Our fourth string vs their ones is an even match and you can finally see how bad Diaz is at defense. Same thing happens when our #1s are against equally talented athletes. The terrible d-coordinating becomes very obvious.

Advertisement
An unnecessary cb blitz, a fumble, awful onside coverage, and awful db play at the end turned into 17 points

Advertisement
I would kill every team I played no mercy ever. I don’t care if we scored 100 .Richt besting fiu by 2 TDS sad

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny was doing the same thing with the defense with the #1's but we had better athletes so it worked.. Our fourth string vs their ones is an even match and you can finally see how bad Diaz is at defense. Same thing happens when our #1s are against equally talented athletes. The terrible d-coordinating becomes very obvious.
Dumbest post I have ever read. Manny is considered on of the 10 best cords in the country by anyone with a brain. You can't please everyone though and there will always be idiots like you trying to find some flaw to pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back