Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami absolutely dominated until the 3rd teammers got in and that’s only takeaway that should be had from this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we mad bout the finish, but we got a new QB. Let’s take that as a solid W. If you look for reasons to complain, you’ll find them. My drunk *** is gone. Enjoy yalls day

Advertisement
Corch Richt at it again. Guy doesn’t have a killer mentality bone in his body. That’s the difference between a top coach and a mediocre one.

Urban Liar and Nicky Satan crushing fools and Richt emptying the bench and running the ball so we don’t get accused of running up the score.

Whine, whine, whine.

We kicked FIUs ***.

Dumbest post I have ever read. Manny is considered on of the 10 best cords in the country by anyone with a brain. You can't please everyone though and there will always be idiots like you trying to find some flaw to pick.

Manny has never even fielded a top ten defense one time in his career, but he's a top 10 coordinator? LMFAO.

Advertisement
Miami absolutely dominated until the 3rd teammers got in and that’s only takeaway that should be had from this game.
a. it's against FIU
b. it took us until 2 minutes left in the first to score a TD
c. we only scored 31 against FIU
d. Richt ran his first reverse here on a 3rd and goal against FIU
e. It's against FIU

Today was progress, but god**** it was just an inch when we're a mile away

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back