Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Reminder for some of you. 2001 team beat Troy 38-7. And Troy back then was awful and this team ain't 2001. Good win. Good job getting kids reps. Perry taking the job is huge. Good day

Dumbest post I have ever read. Manny is considered on of the 10 best cords in the country by anyone with a brain. You can't please everyone though and there will always be idiots like you trying to find some flaw to pick.
Apparently I don't have a brain

Advertisement
All BS aside can’t we all celebrate that we will have a new QB going forward?

The Good...N'Kosi Perry, Running 49 Times, dominant first and second string defense.
The Bad...silly fourth quarter offensive playcalling...silly, sloppy defense in the fourth quarter.

On the flipside...good to see a kid I coached in Jose Borregales look great...his whole family are great people. We should recruit his little brother...good to see CJ Worton show out, even if it was late, considering he was hauling lumber a few months ago. I like seeing local kids show out, idc.

Advertisement
We look like a typical 2005--present Miami team.

I'm amazed that people still can't see it when we are clearly not back.

There is no chance Brock saw any team from the 80s 90s or early 2000s. NO chance.

a. it's against FIU
b. it took us until 2 minutes left in the first to score a TD
c. we only scored 31 against FIU
d. Richt ran his first reverse here on a 3rd and goal against FIU
e. It's against FIU

Today was progress, but god**** it was just an inch when we're a mile away

Everybody needs to complain.

Miami wins 63-0....it’s against FIU.

a. it's against FIU
b. it took us until 2 minutes in the first left to score a TD
c. we only scored 31 against FIU
d. Richt ran his first reverse here on a 3rd and goal against FIU

Today was progress, but god**** it was just an inch when we're a mile away
We did not play great in the end, but calm down

a. Yes it is, should of won by more
b. Yep, but as soon as Perry comes in we score 3 of 4 drives
c. Yep, unacceptable, but to be fair if we would of had more turnovers and longer throws and it would of been better. But still unacceptable.
d. Richt has run reverses here including last week.

who cares. Nice win, we have the rest of this season and the next few years to look forward to now after the changing of the guard today at QB.
FIU went winless that year I think and they were only in FBS for a year or something like that

Advertisement
Listen: was this a sloppy finish? Of course, most certainly. But it wasn’t anything mindboggling considering we put guys in very low on the depth chart to finish out the game and we allowed points in garbage time. Also we have a REAL starting QB now. Overall pleased with how we played despite the mental errors and TDs allowed at the end. Still some questions with playcalling, specifically on defense, but overall happy with the OVERALL result.

We gone be alright 🙌🏼

Advertisement
Thrilled with the win.
Thrilled we had no injuries
Thrilled to see young players get time.

Only complaint I have is special teams with Feebles punting and the 1st on side recovery.

We look like a typical 2005--present Miami team.

I'm amazed that people still can't see it when we are clearly not back.

There is no chance Brock saw any team from the 80s 90s or early 2000s. NO chance.
No **** we ain't back. Stop comparing a team 3 years into a rebuild from a decade of awful management to the greatest dynasty in CFB history. All good today. Big boys dominated and we finally are going with a power 5 QB.

I’ll stop complaining about the end cuz I know it was garbage time. Glad Perry did well and got a good amount of experience and will probably be the guy going forward. Defense looked great for the first three quarters. Hopefully Thomas Johnson and Richards will be back Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back