Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
feagles dropped that ball on its head. He kicked the head of the ball. I mean ****, even I know if you blow the drop like that its gonna go all over the place.
Yup. I saw it. He kicked the pont of the ball. Wtf?

Advertisement
Advertisement
u saw that **** omg, that S blitz @gogeta4 keeps talking about omg its fuqin annoying. Diaz is trash
Our DL is absolutely dominating. So you blitz and intentionally open huge holes for no reason?

It’s just so ******* stupid and against real teams it will continue to kill us

Just let Willis, Garvin and JJ eat man

Advertisement
wait? extremely talented? wait is this sarcasm and I missed it?

Yea its sarcasm my bad
Nah I genuinely believe that Rosier is bigger, stronger, faster, and can throw a football better than most CFB QB’s. He’s not a top-25 starting QB. But we’ll also never know what he looks like with some growth, because he never even completely understood the offense.

We obviously see that Perry can “throw somebody open,” and Rosier can’t. That’s just better raw talent. But I don’t think Rosier is so bad that he should consistently miss dudes running wide open. That has to be a product of making progressions that he’s not comfortable with.

feagles looking confused like he doesn't know what happened
I don't know how punting works, but he dropped the ball to his foot really ****** oddly. The ball was straight upright. He kicked it on its end. Pretty sure you're not supposed to do that.

Advertisement
Are you telling me we don't have a kid on the team that can kick better than this kid?

"The one mishap and you boo the punter...get a life" says Ware. What an idiot announcer. Did he even prepare for announcing this game? Has he watched Feagles suck repeatedly for the past 2 seasons?
It’s the fact that we treat these players as pros and boo them..I agree with that sentiment

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back