Canes v. FIU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nkosi looks like Reggie from the Nutty Professor. Bye Bye Malik!

Advertisement
N’Kosi to Blowsier :

giphy.gif

Until they hit it, I don't expect to see any changes. We shall see.

Well if you scout us “ and I imagine they did) we give those up a lot a game , unless they just don’t throw it. That should be and automatic rpo pull end throw until we take that lb out the box or bring a s down

Advertisement
what the **** are you talking about, so long to attack it? Literally both throws that drive were attacking the middle of the field. lol did you even watch the drive?

I was calling for Kosi to start since last year, so dont come at me with that bs
So have I. What I’m saying is the announcer mentioned about 6 plays in a row that the middle was open. We finally hit it, I wouldn’t give cmr all this praise as you were stating in your original comment

Advertisement
Looking forward to seeing kosi play against solid competition and fight through adversity.

Advertisement
So have I. What I’m saying is the announcer mentioned about 6 plays in a row that the middle was open. We finally hit it, I wouldn’t give cmr all this praise as you were stating in your original comment
this is stupid because you don't know what ******* routes were being run when nkosi got facemasked and when he took off and ran it dummy

Amazing how much better the play calling looks when you have a QB that can actually make all the throws.
RIcht has seen Perry and Rosier in practice everyday for almost two seasons in a row.

He knows that Perry understand how to make a quick read and Rosier does not.

So why would he keep forcing Rosier to run an offense that he doesn’t understand? Or keep running it burn put the guy in that does understand?

He tried cramming a square peg and a round hole for two seasons. That’s two straight years that we made no progress. We’re literally starting at step 1 right now, and hes been the HC for 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back