Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami's oline is playing like poopoo, TVD is rushing his throws because the FSU dline is in head.

Lashlee needs to spread out the formation and make FSU declare their defense pre snap.

Go Canes

Reactions: ben
I still think we have a good chance of winning. We seem to do better in the second half.

That being said, Diaz defense in the first half has played some of the most undisciplined football I've ever seen. If they were any good, I wouldn't mind, because I like fast and loose.

Advertisement
I get the feeling this game could be decided by the opening drive of the second half.

If FSU takes the ball down field and scores a TD on the opening drive, I fear that the team will fall apart.

I could very well see us losing by 14+. Could also seeing us win by 14+. I remember back in 2018 when we came back down 20 to win. Also remember in 2014 when FSU came back down 13 to win. Anything can happen here.

At the least, we played the worst half imaginable and are still in this game.
It could have been far, far worse. That doesn't make me feel real good, though.

Advertisement
It is 2021--we are in the information age. Anything can be googled. So why are our fans still embarrassing themselves on national TV by putting up the U incorrectly.

Young guys don't know what it means to play in this game not having the older guys actually hurt us in the first half, they've atleast been in this game before

Advertisement
Manny about to call up his bartending buddy.
991F785F-537F-4C24-835E-29678715272C.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back