Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our linebacker problem is really getting exposed in this game. That unit is so so bad. One of Manny’s biggest ***ups

Advertisement
I could very well see us losing by 14+. Could also seeing us win by 14+. I remember back in 2018 when we came back down 20 to win. Also remember in 2014 when FSU came back down 13 to win. Anything can happen here.

At the least, we played the worst half imaginable and are still in this game.

Advertisement
Think about this the top 3 schools in Florida led by Diaz, Mullen and Norvell. The Three Stooges of College Football.
Norvell can't be judged just yet, but at least his team is playing hard. He inherited a massive dumpster fire. Manny is turning Miami into one, minus a few players.

Flat-footed Flagg shouldn't be out there covering running backs out of the backfield. He runs so slow he looks like he's going back in time.

Advertisement
This. He’s the slowest I’ve ever seen sporting a U on the side of his helmet, ive ever seen. He looks like a B1G LB from like 1987
4B857B36-2C11-48B7-A429-C513A2D5E6E4.png

Spent all week hearing about FSU and how ****** they are, a lot of folks forgot Manny still coaching this team. Hopefully some good news comes later this week if we lose this game.
I tried telling them…..it would be a close game or a loss. Just like GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back