Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think RG3 is hilarious personally. It's so bad that I actually kinda like it lol.
You gotta treat him like that special kid who says something dumb but you can't call him an idiot so you just.....

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

I think RG3 is hilarious personally. It's so bad that I actually kinda like it lol.
It honestly sounds like if you threw me in and told me to provide color commentary on a soccer game. I wouldn't know what to say lol, probably just make up some **** like him too. "Sometimes they laugh... sometimes they cry... and right now... they're laughing..."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In unrelated news… tf is this lol

Attachments

• AC221E49-34C1-47FD-9452-0D48CC91D555.jpeg
    AC221E49-34C1-47FD-9452-0D48CC91D555.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 23
Advertisement
Catastrophe game planning from dip**** Lashlee.

First rivalry game on the road in an intense atmosphere and he game planned as if TVD was a 5th year senior with no nerves whatsoever. Where is the run game? Why are we asking TVD to carry the entire offense??
We can’t run on this DLine, our bread & butter as an Offense is stretching the field & going Tempo.

If we were handing the ball off for 3 yard gains up the middle I imagine you wouldn’t be too happy about that either.

The only way we’ll score is by challenging FSU’s secondary. TVD just has to get his head out of his *** & make the throws. He’s had guys open all day & has been over throwing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back