Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
ED Reed as Chief of Staff was a PR move by Manny. Real Canes fans know it. Manny had a chance to completely change the program if he would have signed off on the hire of Highsmith.

But he didn't.
The thing Manny hates more than anything is accountability. Can't have anyone questioning or criticizing him, you have to just trust that he's the right guy for the job even when the product shows he isn't.

Advertisement
Remember we were down 27-7 and Bobby Bouchée showed up at halftime and the canes won the bourbon bowl? Me too

1636840416451.jpeg

Advertisement
Never saw the day ill see Miami have their best lb be a 5'10 195pd guy.

This is terrible and im likely not going to watch the 2nd half. They should win this by 2 scores minimum long as they dont throw the ball.

They can gash with sweeps, counters and qb runs the rest of the game. Their d will force another turnover or 2...
Right there with you bro I can’t do this to myself

Advertisement
maybe they got whiff that corch manuelita is being let go.

Gotta be bro. Look at them! Totally out of character. Nobody even dancing. And we all know dont nothing keep these boys from dancing and Mallory is playing the best.

I'm losing hope here. Canes without an O AND no D = blowout

It has to be this way. I agree with the fans who said that UM wouldnt fire Diaz if UM won out, even if we didn't make it to be acc championship game. The only thing that made the admin budge was getting publicly humiliated by Herbie. Has to be an epic meltdown to finally get the pro Diaz BOT members to STFU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
when Mallory caught that ball, he thought he was about to get DRILLED and covered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back