Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Has a coach ever got in front of the camera and said some sh*t like “I am clearly not the man for this job. I embarrassed myself, the young men in that locker room, and my family. I resign effective immediately.”
No but I'm all for Manny being a trend setter and have him resign

Advertisement
HIGHKEY BLAKE JAMES THINK HES SLICK HES LOVING THIS RESULT SO FAR…THE DISLIKE MOMENTUM SHIFTS BACK TO MANNY MAYBE HE EVEN GETS TO FIRE HIS *** AFTER THIS GAME

either way today is a great day.
- Miami stages an epic comeback and embarrass the fsu criminals at home again

or
- manny and blake are without question done…

I’ll be sleeping like a baby tonight either way
Couldn't agree more. This is a win win situation for us.

Advertisement
Hopefully we get out of the hurry up offense and can run the ball a little .. only way FSU doesnt drop a 50 burger is if we kill some clock today

Same. I’ve watched some of their games hoping they’d get blown out…and i saw a team with a good DL and RB and a QB who will give us fits. But people swore we were gonna destroy them. Some of us knew and called it earlier in the week.
Yeah and saluted y’all.. it started pretty early with me. They did a lot of goofy **** but they were receptive to coaching and devolving each game. Saw it coming a mile away

Advertisement
Team pick the wrong game to give up. Probably due to the path to the corstal being shut last night.

Advertisement
If the OLB keeps his head up, on the block (cause his outside shoulder is free) he forces the runner back inside to 11. Now…. If 11 could **** run, he makes the tackle for a 1yd gain, at most. Solid scheme for that play, but horrible execution.
Its the same play that UNC has raped Miami with the last 2 years. everyone knows its a shltty scheme

HIGHKEY BLAKE JAMES THINK HES SLICK HES LOVING THIS RESULT SO FAR…THE DISLIKE MOMENTUM SHIFTS BACK TO MANNY MAYBE HE EVEN GETS TO FIRE HIS *** AFTER THIS GAME
And right after he fires Manny, Frenk fires him. It would be lovely.

Aint but one thing worse than manny and rhetts faces...and thats that phuckin popeyes chicken commercial with the Thottie sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back