Canes v F$U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually its the shltty scheme
If the OLB keeps his head up, on the block (cause his outside shoulder is free) he forces the runner back inside to 11. Now…. If 11 could **** run, he makes the tackle for a 1yd gain, at most. Solid scheme for that play, but horrible execution.

Advertisement
I know many are blaming couch. Look like safety was supposed to be over the top.

But why wouldn’t you just play man??!?!!! The QB sucks!!! No need to play zone. Play the runnnnnnnn

Play zone because qb can easily break contain and run for first downs against our d.

-The problem is couch had NOOOOOO threat at all and should of carried the wr longer...forcing a tougher pass.

But it how he has played all year...timid and scared.

either way today is a great day.
- Miami stages an epic comeback and embarrass the fsu criminals at home again

or
- manny and blake are without question done…

I’ll be sleeping like a baby tonight either way
JC! U ain’t lyin! We win today either way boyz! Oh I’m scared to death😂😂😂😂😂

I know many are blaming couch. Look like safety was supposed to be over the top.

But why wouldn’t you just play man??!?!!! The QB sucks!!! No need to play zone. Play the runnnnnnnn
Couch had no threat in his area. He has to get deeper than that. He was literally covering grass.

Has a coach ever got in front of the camera and said some sh*t like “I am clearly not the man for this job. I embarrassed myself, the young men in that locker room, and my family. I resign effective immediately.”

No lie I would have a lot of respect for that dude if he ever existed

Advertisement
Back when Miami had awful games from 93-98, my late father would sum the game up with, "Well, that was a pathetic display of ineptitude".

We don't need to wait for the game to be over to say it today.
Sad. And again, it’s versus our biggest rival. Absolutely no fire or drive to embarrass them on their turf. No semblance of leadership at all

Are we ****ting our pants yet?
d2ada77e4389025a90426a81e0012fbe3a-negan.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg

Advertisement
Take the U stickers off the helmets at halftime. Tell Manny to call an Uber and split the fair with the AD back to Miami.

Well while I don’t believe this game is over, I’ve been saying for months fsu could beat us.
Same. I’ve watched some of their games hoping they’d get blown out…and i saw a team with a good DL and RB and a QB who will give us fits. But people swore we were gonna destroy them. Some of us knew and called it earlier in the week.

Advertisement
That was just horrible by Couch and the safety. He had no WR in front of him and should have stayed with the WR. I'm sure he was supposed to get help from the safety, but he didn't even reroute the WR.

He plays too soft for my liking. Needs to play more physical.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back