Canes v Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so **** easy, to avoid, also. If you are on the punt return unit and you’re running down the field, trying to block a guy, and you can see his name, or “Equality”, on the back of his jersey.... DON’T try to **** block him!
Exactly......lol

Advertisement
feeling pretty good here tbh...cleaned up nice for this game with my tac shaver...grilled up my omaha steak...sliced some bites with my butcher steel...got my copper fit sleeve rockin after all that knife work...fireplace is cracklin...crickets chirpin all broadcast like i'm campin...shutout bein pitched...
go canes!
Too bad my dad bought the butcher knife thing, God help us all

Advertisement
We look a bit rusty off for a few weeks. I hope we can get up another score or two quickly to get TVD some action.

Oh and Flagg is really good for a sloth.
Miami jumped out to a 21-0 lead with 9 left to play in the half and a missed FG. It wasn’t FAST but nothing like we have seen coming off of byes before.

Advertisement
feeling pretty good here tbh...cleaned up nice for this game with my tac shaver...grilled up my omaha steak...sliced some bites with my butcher steel...got my copper fit sleeve rockin after all that knife work...fireplace is cracklin...crickets chirpin all broadcast like i'm campin...shutout bein pitched...
go canes!
And pitching a tent to the AT&T girl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Whatever Richt is smoking... he needs to share that sh*t... I don't want to smoke as much as he did, just a few hits will do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back