Canes v Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Duke is baaaaad. It's hard to be critical up 21 at the half, on the road, after that long walk. Still, we look bleh on O. Some good plays, but just little consistency.

Gotta say though. The more Flagg plays, the more I see players around the ball.
The truth
His tenacity is rubbing off on the lb and cb

Wont get to 40
This. This team has taken on the personality of it's coaching. There isn't a cut-throat mentality: You know, cut off their f'ng heads and **** down their throats! Never gonna' happen under Manny Diaz. 10 or 11 wins is this guys ceiling, no matter how much talent he has.

Advertisement
They don’t fear us because they have beat us. That shows you how bad this program is. Duke players are comfortable talking smack because they have w’s under their sleeve
ryan howard what GIF

This. This team has taken on the personality of it's coaching. There isn't a cut-throat mentality: You know, cut off their f'ng heads and **** down their throats! Never gonna' happen under Manny Diaz. 10 or 11 wins is this guys ceiling, no matter how much talent he has.
Are you ever happy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep posting. It increases my chances of this board appreciating me
Lmao This board is filled with the highest homers on the Internet so please take it as a compliment that they don’t like you. This board has never been right about a single thing when it comes to Miami football (excluding recruiting)

This board sucked Golden’s **** until the end... many are still posting strong on this board

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back