Canes v Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
feeling pretty good here tbh...cleaned up nice for this game with my tac shaver...grilled up my omaha steak...sliced some bites with my butcher steel...got my copper fit sleeve rockin after all that knife work...fireplace is cracklin...crickets chirpin all broadcast like i'm campin...shutout bein pitched...
go canes!

1st half thoughts

1. Love this defense tonight. No missed tackles, no 15 yard penalties, DL playing aggressive, Flagg is totally impressing me.

2. Passing game not there. King has missed some deep shots. Cam gashing. Chaney a sneaky productive/quiet half.

Advertisement
Lmao This board is filled with the highest homers on the Internet so please take it as a compliment that they don’t like you. This board has never been right about a single thing when it comes to Miami football (excluding recruiting)

This board sucked Golden’s **** until the end... many are still posting strong on this board
Nothing you said is wrong, but you should appreciate the fact we’re up 21-0 on the road after a 3 week layoff with 15 players missing, many of them defensive contributors.

We look a bit rusty off for a few weeks. I hope we can get up another score or two quickly to get TVD some action.

Oh and Flagg is really good for a sloth.

Advertisement
First in with Clemson making a first time starter at QB look like a Heisman candidate.

Lmao This board is filled with the highest homers on the Internet so please take it as a compliment that they don’t like you. This board has never been right about a single thing when it comes to Miami football (excluding recruiting)

This board sucked Golden’s **** until the end... many are still posting strong on this board

Cry more mope.

Advertisement

Leave.

feeling pretty good here tbh...cleaned up nice for this game with my tac shaver...grilled up my omaha steak...sliced some bites with my butcher steel...got my copper fit sleeve rockin after all that knife work...fireplace is cracklin...crickets chirpin all broadcast like i'm campin...shutout bein pitched...
go canes!
Where the **** is your Irish potato peeler? Oh wait, that is so 3 weeks ago.

Advertisement
Our punt returns are atrocious
If we fair catch. Its inside the 10
If we come up and catch it
We either fumble it or get multiple flags on a good return
It’s so **** easy, to avoid, also. If you are on the punt return unit and you’re running down the field, trying to block a guy, and you can see his name, or “Equality”, on the back of his jersey.... DON’T try to **** block him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back