Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve got them right where we want them now. Mork is about to unleash ****

Advertisement
Not gonna lie the plays are not the best, but im starting to see what Richt is talking about. the players are not executing at all u can just see it.

Yup but why not play Williams, this is all on the coach. he knows both QB's ahead of him suck

Bro, I'm with you. Richt is clearly causing the players to fumble the football, not block, miss tackles, commit penalties. Fire his *** and hire you....oh wait. You don't know **** about football.
Pull your head out of Mork's ***!!!

Richt's lucky Clemson isn't on the schedule. This team would get rolled just like Golden's did.

Advertisement
It’s pretty obvious that richt isn’t the problem guysm...we just need an execution coordinator!!!!

Agreed, but isn't the offensive coaching staff supposed to teach them how to execute?
I mean they go over it in practice over and over again, I don't know anyway other way you can get someone to execute. That being said the culture on the offensive side is very vanilla, we have no dogs or beast, everybody gets bullied.

Advertisement
oh. kick a single point when you are suppose to and you're only down 7. Another dumb move

I'm just waiting for rick to blame night games..or maybe one up golden by blaming rain

Bro, I'm with you. Richt is clearly causing the players to fumble the football, not block, miss tackles, commit penalties. Fire his *** and hire you....oh wait. You don't know **** about football.

This is Mork's 3rd season. It's all on him.

Advertisement
Not trying to brag or post hyperbolic bull****. But seriously, I'm 36 and I can punt a football 40 yards right now. Drunk. Without stretching, etc.

With hang time not end over end. How many people go to school at Miami? I played soccer and am 30 years old with dad bod and punted a ball two weeks ago 45 yards ******** around 8 beers deep. Also kicked a 40 yard field goal.

Advertisement
Where is Jarren? What does this dip****, stubborn, pigheaded corch have to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back