Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What I wouldn’t give to watch Mork get his teeth caved in by someone. Stealing money right now

Advertisement
Win or lose....this is THE worst offensive system we've ever had here. If Richt had any pride at all he'd retire.

Fecales has the weakest leg strength I have seen from a college football player. The rare times he hits a good punt off it goes 40-50 yards max. Other FBS punters hit them 60-70 yards.

Advertisement
Here I am watching endless commercials waiting on the Bama v LSU game to return lol. Reading these posts I definitely don’t want to switch back to our game.

I am genuinely concerned about recruits given the state of the program. It's downright scary.

I'm still watching this game. I think I might be a *********. The fuq am I doing with my life

Advertisement
It's Mork's 3rd season. This is all on him.
i dont want to here that ****, wtf u think players do in practice. they practice plays and plays over and over again, you should be able to go out and execute them and not drop balls, miss blocks, fumble, and if your a qbyou should always look to see who is blitzing before you hike the ball. that the kids should be executing rn. Now i will say the play calling is not good, but its not all of the problem, the real problem is the culture there are no dogs on that offensive side and its just sad.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back