Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its impossible to evaluate anything when the O line is that bad.

One of the worst O lines in UM modern history.

I guessed all 3 plays. Richt purposely called crappy plays to make Perry look bad

You're giving richt too much credit all his play calls are crappy. Perry doesn't need bad play calls to look bad he can do that all on his own.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does the best two team in the nation (Bama,Clemson) have in common, a hard noised, take no crap coach. They demand respect from their players and demand excellence on the field. Watching the clemson game you can just see dabo getting on them kids after they miss assignments.

Don’t see us winning another game. This team is absolutely the worst I’ve ever seen, at Miami or anywhere else.

Advertisement
Another team disrespecting the U in the end zone. No flag. And our players have zero heart

You know what I don't get? I'm pretty sure one of the 10 commandments is "Thou Shalt Not Steal." Isn't the penalty for breaking the commandments death? Rick is stealing money. When can we expect God's wrath?

Advertisement
Like what the **** is the point putting Rosier in there for 2 series? Seriously?

You know EXACTLY what he is going to do and he did it....so you pull him.

So ******* stupid.
Then putting Perry in in a driving storm with his back against the wall. Richt has no freaking clue what he is doing at this point. Nothing he does equals winning football. Not one thing. Yet he wants to act like he's the smartest man in the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back