Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Man, watching this is giving me de ja vu. This offense reminds me so much of Golden’s defenses. It pathetic!

punchers chance broo
Yeah bro you just never know!

Last year we threw knockout punches. This year we flail with limp wristed jabs that couldn’t rattle Glass Joes grill

Clemson? Lol no thanks. We couldn’t best Nevada on the Blue Turf this year.

Advertisement
well lets be honest here, that drive was ****ed by Gauthier touching someone and getting a penalty. The Jet Sweep would have been a 1st without that penalty.

And an obvious facemask that wasn't called. And the Duke player throwing up the U then "breaking it" , which got WVU flagged for doing a similar thing in the Texas game. Rick should light up the ACC officiating, but he doesn't have the stones.

So, Malik gives us the best chance to do what exactly? Someone help me out here. What exactly does he do well? Anything? How can a QB that can do nothing well consistently win games? Just disgusting and painful at the same time.

Well he loses well. He also studies every day. He sings Kumbaayaa very well. He doesn't post on instagram.

Advertisement
Well, if Brown says that drive failed due to (Cager) execution, he wouldn't be far wrong

Advertisement
Mork Richt
Robin-williams-mork-mindy-spacesuit.jpg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back