Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
the gm that gets him in round 3-4 got a ******* steal. the gm that takes him higher is drafting potential, and outside of new england who else can afford that?

Advertisement
The only guy leaving early IMO is Yearby and that is due to being 4th next season on the depth chart.

If Richt just went with more of this shotgun spread set earlier, I think this was a 10-11 win season. 'Darktober' was so frustrating to watch

On the flipside, I love the defensive foundation that was laid down by Diaz. Not just with the young players but the overall mentality

Bowl win and we finish 9-4. In his first year Richt will have matched Gorldens best in five seasons (which used Car AL Managed with A Roster Filled With Nfl Players)

Does Braxton Berrios know how to do anything other than fair catch? This guy is shook...

I used to get upset about him being back there but he never fumbles always is aware inside10 where he is and has had a couple nice returns this year. I would like moreexplosiveness but steadiness isn't bad

Advertisement
Carter gets beat for 22 yard play and gets up clapping because he made big hit on receiver. Get a clue

Advertisement
I don't know if ya'll caught dude on MIA sideline run a 4.5 down the field lol

Advertisement
Wonder how the recruits are liking this. Has to help us for sure. HOMOHippo7 will be along shortly to down vote all my post...lol... what a douchebag.

Last edited:
Hate the garbage td. This is the defense getting lazy instead of playing hard until the end of the game. Little things that separate very good teams from elite teams

Advertisement
Kaaya may be the worst 3rd down passer I have ever seen in my life on any team. Ugh

Then I guess you just started watching football this season. I can name at least two Miami QBs in the last decade that were significantly worse.

Richt knows more than us all. But, he clearly was an idiot for even trying (and staying with) the rpo all year as Pete and we all have been saying. This team should have ten wins minimum and be in the top 10. Talent was never an issue. Stubbornness was the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back