Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't have the game on TV here in San Diego. Why has DJ only carried 13 times? Is the CMU run defense that fearsome?

Advertisement
Loss of joe Jackson and Willis is bigger tbh. Add that with baker Calling plays and knowledge and patchan seeing extensive time every game? Whew
While we’re not dominant up front it hasn’t cost us a game. The 4th and 17 and the Hammond throw wouldn’t have happened last year with our secondary

I’m sitting in the financial capital of Europe, drinking, streaming the game, and laughing hysterically! Because, I feel helpless. Like. What the **** is going on with my football team. For the love of God can a real Coach please stand up!

It’s like watching MD under Golden. Or UVA under Shannon. I need a mirror so I can talk to someone who speaks English - someone who can appreciate my curse words.

Advertisement
I need to ask this if the players lose at home they have to run the hard rock bleachers.can we make our coaches run those same bleachers if they don't do their job.or better yet take them snipe hunting in the swamp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back