Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I remember as well, but it’s fading. We resemble nothing like the old teams. And that late hit on JW sums up this program.

JW gets late blatantly and no1 is there to have to Jarrens back. Could u imagine what would happen on out great teams? Someone would be body slammed if that happened to Dorsey

That’s the thing. We have no leaders on this team. No accountability. Back in the day boys would’ve got beat worse after the game by our own players. We ain’t got nobody on this team that their dyck gets hard when they see a pretty girl.

Advertisement
Fellas....

I have been blessed to see , attend, even stand on the sidelines with VIP access pass to some of Univ of Miami Football games over the years and with that said this may be by far the worst unprepared team I have ever witness in my entire life!

Take this with a grain of salt and order you a hard shot! 🍶
#Wemaybeinsometrouble?
#MannyBettaTightenUp!
#Thisgonnabealonga**season!
#HereWeGoAgain!

SOS....... I Want My Canes Back!

:stormwarningflag-sm:

Advertisement
Won’t take it out because I played baseball for the Canes you cun$.

Played a sport for the U? Gave up 4-5 years of your life to help the school? Put your body on the line for the school? Don't like Manny? You must be a Gator troll and the guy that donates 12 dollars a year to the U and bought a U shirt 12 years ago that he still squeezes into while he talks about how great our staph is, are the real fans.

Reactions: who
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back