Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1 for ******* om 3rd downs against a G5 team! Smh holy crap man, you can’t even make this stuff up. And we’re paying Enos over a million dollars for this BS! 🤬

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am going to say this and people will ***** but it is true. South Florida high school football players are over rated. Sure there are some elite players, but the days where South Florida guys were one star better than they were rated are over. On Florida team is worth a **** and they are not dominant.

I remember as well, but it’s fading. We resemble nothing like the old teams. And that late hit on JW sums up this program.

JW gets late blatantly and no1 is there to have to Jarrens back. Could u imagine what would happen on out great teams? Someone would be body slammed if that happened to Dorsey

I was lucky to witness 4 of our 5 NC's … those were glorious years.. and to expect any return to that is not rational. I'm at the point where winning a bowl game is acceptable - which we've done once in the last, what 10 years? go CANES!

Advertisement
Manny is shook. He waited for the play clock to run down to call a timeout. Against Central Michigan. He wants to escape with a W, with 12 minutes left in the **** game.
Yup. Thought the same thing. The same guy who blew off the field goal in the first quarter

Advertisement
Hopefully we don’t play any more games where one of our coaches has a “grudge” against the other staff/program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back