Canes v Bethune-Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What was the story I didn’t hear it ?

Basically, Mario’s now wife was his GF at the time. He basically made plans to cook for her, and he was getting ready too.. but got a call from Orlando saying he thinks he’s heading to UF, instead of Miami now.

Mario said let me call you right back..

Orlando never received the call, instead Mario showed up at his doorstep an hour and 15mins later.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This second half shows we lack depth to really make a run. We’ve turned over the top half of the roster but still have a ways to go
Yep - Depth is problematic at:

- TE: Already a problem
- QB: A problem if TVD goes down (Emory looks good but not ready yet - although to be fair, only a few teams can lose their starting QB and be close to what they are)
- Safety: Great first 2 but after that...
- OL: Can probably absorb a player or two before we are in real trouble
- DL: Particularly thin at DT and already have injuries across the line

Basically, Mario’s now wife was his GF at the time. He basically made plans to cook for her, and he was getting reading too.. but got a call from Orlando saying he thinks he’s heading to UF, instead of Miami now.

Mario said let me call you right back..

Orlando never received the call, instead Mario showed up at his doorstep an hour and 15mins later.
Lol that’s wild

Advertisement
You would think our 2nd/3rd string OL could still hold their own against BCU's 0 and 2 star guys

Logan hopefully never sees meaningful snaps as a Cane. They might as well move him to DT to just stand up centers cause buddy can’t move. McCoy looks nice but we need to find a 7th guy maybe Samson as the season rolls on

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate to ask besides jalen rivers, the back up center is Ryan Rodríguez or Dennis when he’s healthy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back