Canes v Bethune-Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Badly, normally my wife comes as well to the games, she couldnt make it with her hectic job. This was horrible scheduling. Why not just let us get the full week. We would have had even more Bethune fans. This game had alot of people last year until it got bad
I like the Thursday cupcake games when we have a big opponent the following week to give us an extra 2 days to prep.

But we're playing Temple next week. Doesn't make sense.

You know what is crazier, the yards per play are not that much higher than the Texas A&M game 👀

1694740874800.png

Advertisement
I'd like to see Emory place himself as a solid #1 favorite going into next year.

TVD declaring of course.

I know it won’t happen if things pan out the way we hope and think they will this year but man I’d love for TVD to stay another year..

Love seeing Wayne and Damari. Jaden Wayne looks great

idk what our record will be but this looks like the best Miami team since at least 2005

2017 found a way to go 11-1 - but it wasn't pretty and was very flukey which we found out against clemson.

THIS team we're watching now isn't getting beat by anyone 38-3 or whatever it was

Advertisement
Send a big *** face palm my way. I didn't realize Orlando was Mr Franklin. :snoopfacepalm:
**** dude has shaped himself up.

It’s 3rd down and the ACC network isn’t even back from commercial break…what the ****!

Advertisement
Tuesday Mario: Susan, how dare you suggest that BCU is not a good team and we may play backups; that is disrespectful to the game

Thursday Mario: We need to use these time outs and run a hurry up offense to get another TD on the school that is averaging 13 yards per quarter
He likely saw it as an opportunity to practice for a similar situation timewise against a better opponent

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back