Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I don’t care. I said I’m not watching until the university starts caring. I’m done putting my health at risk watching this $hitshow. I’m done with the sleepless nights and yelling and screaming. It’s not worth it anymore because no matter how angry I get it’s not gonna help them win or make the admin care.
😎 cool

Advertisement
I never said I don’t care. I said I’m not watching until the university starts caring. I’m done putting my health at risk watching this $hitshow. I’m done with the sleepless nights and yelling and screaming. It’s not worth it anymore because no matter how angry I get it’s not gonna help them win or make the admin care.

You’re not watching but you’re on this board? That’s weird.

Advertisement
CMU is beating Akron badly.

McEltooth coaches CMU now, for in case you’re not aware. As big of a coRch as McElwain is, I’m wondering if there’s a chance he’ll outcoach Manny next week.

He’s been a major hit on the acc network actually. Funny guy and knows ball
Wish I could see it up here in Maryland. Would be able to if the ******* Terps hadn't left the ACC> Left me with the B1G Network.

Advertisement
Garvin ain’t even beating Bethune Cookman tackles. What the Fvck is he doing? Lol

McEltooth coaches CMU now, for in case you’re not aware. As big of a coRch as McElwain is, I’m wondering if there’s a chance he’ll outcoach Manny next week.

I watched Akron once two years ago, I promised myself i will never watch them again

Advertisement
I’m just glad the game will get in, I thought it would be a lot of stoppage due to storms now it looks like It won’t even rain

Advertisement
Our defensive backs other than Bandy tackle like they are hip checking in hockey.

So who’s gonna tell the coaching staff that Patchan can’t get pressure on a third and long against Bethune Cookman?

You mean.. ala Mack

No game is a gimme after this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back