Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid old fart of a coach... stealing money.. he and his family
I thought Richt was a good hire, but jesus christ, you have to ask yourself about anyone who puts most of their family on the payroll. His interest isnt in the team. His interest is in getting his family paid. Week 1 i was a Richt supporter, week 5 I was on the fence, week 9, he can take a hike. I'm done with him. Aside from relinquishing play calling and canning his son there's nothing he can do to get me back on board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lets be honest the qb stinks but what weapons do we have and the oline is trash we dont have 1 offensive player that would start on any top 5 team not 1

I actually forgot there was a game tonight. Turned it on and realized I was right, looks like isn’t one. This sorry. I’m on a 8 day cruise to Bermuda in the morning. I will try to have a drink for each of you. I didn’t think mark would get us a nc but sure expected better than this. We should have gone with Butch. How much worse could it have been. Peace my brothers.

told yall then and I'll tell the people that didnt listen before................Butch would of raped BC in year three and he would not start Malik ever

playing not to lose while already losing. Richt is living in the future

Advertisement
Are talent is so bad and are coach is terrible we need to step up big time in recruiting

Our talent is significantly better than our performance, and this kind of performace leads to bad recruiting. Counting on getting better talent to improve the incompetent coaching is futile.

Advertisement
Little dinks here and there when we’re down 2 scores with 3 minutes left in the game. What’s the point?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back